Friday, September 19, 2008

INTRO

OK, OK now this is all new for me folks. Me bloggin on the web. I write all the time so I figured I'd just go ahead and do it...as they say. Well what can you expect to see in my Upchuck/Upstart blog? Well my goal is to use this public forum to "upchuck" or let go from my holdings, all that which I find amusing, pretty fresh, and or just want to share from whatever my senses "see". I chose that term like the rap term spit...IE-let it rip, because I wanted to convey a sense of urgency in freeing up expression. The "upstart" part is self explanatory I think.
It will be my very own open and sometimes very personal, journal/ art and inspirations book/ great ideas log. I intend to get as free as I can get myself to be in this so expect the unexpected....

No comments: